How to get started
To get started:
1. Sign up for Artigram and verify your account.
2. Create your bio link and add the following information:
- Additional Links
- Social Media Accounts
The information in your bio link can be changed later from your Commerce Dashboard.
3. Upload your images and follow the guidelines to create your profile:
- Recommended Image aspect ratio - Landscape W/H=1.5, Square W/H=1, Portrait W/H=0.66 Learn more
- JPG & PNG only
- Minimum images size: 1000*1000 pixels at 72 DPI
- Recommended image size: 16MP at 300 DPI
- Only upload images you own the rights to
- Read Artigram’s User Agreement
Next, set the information for each image:
- Set image name for presentation on gallery
- Set image description and share with your fans more information regarding what they are seeing
- Add tags so people can find the image in your gallery
Next, set your store products and prices. If you do not make any changes your store will operate on the default settings. Store products, prices, and the discount can be changed later from your Commerce Dashboard. You can read more about store price setting here.
Next, set up your payee information, or connect your PayPal account to Artigram.
Now the images are in "Pending" mode as we review them for content that violates our user agreement, as well as create a store for each image you uploaded. This can take a few minutes to complete.
Upon image approval, it will switch to "Approved" status and will be displayed in the store gallery accordingly
On your profile: You can manage and edit all your images. Learn more about profile status
Now the account is active!
That's it! You are ready to go :)
Your photos are ready to be sold on products and you can see money in your pocket right away by sharing your images with your followers.
If you want to see what your shop looks like, click on the "View as a visitor" button in the top of your page.