Terms of withdrawing earnings
Withdrawing earnings is done in accordance with the following terms:
- You receive earnings for every product ordered with one of your images on it.
- Your earnings appear under the “Dashboard > Earnings” tab in your account.
- Artigram allows you to transfer earnings from your Artigram account to your PayPal account, from a minimal sum of $100, and up to a max amount of $10,000, per withdrawal.
- You can withdraw earnings for orders that are marked as “cleared”.
- Orders are marked as “cleared” 45 days after they are shipped to customers. During this time the sale is finalized and disputes, if they occur, are dealt with.
- Withdrawal is limited to once per every 72 hours.
- All earnings are paid in US Dollars (USD).
- Processing fees: Please note that PayPal charges processing fees for handling transactions. Such processing fees are to be paid by the payee.
- If an order for which you were paid is either cancelled, returned, and/or refunded, we will deduct an equivalent amount from your earnings. If you don’t have sufficient earnings, we may send you a bill which you must pay upon receipt.
- Taxes: It is the sole responsibility of the withdrawer to verify their personal tax obligation, report, and pay taxes according to the laws of the state and/or country of residence, as applicable and required by local law and regulations.